Friday, September 14, 2012

Fish Mort



On Sunday September 9th, My Fiance' and I visited Erie Bluffs State Park with just 20 minutes north of here. While exploring the shoreline we found a number of dead fish that had washed up. There were perch, bass, sheepshead, carp and some other fish I'm not sure of. 
So today I was trying to look up the fish that I wasn't familiar with and I found This News Article about "Tens of Thousands of fish" that had washed up onto the shores of Lake Erie in Ontario.

This is one fish that Jodi and I found. I think that this is a whitefish, but I'm not sure. It was about 14" long 

Another fish found that I'm unsure about. Maybe it's a bass? it was at least 16" long

2 comments:

  1. Dude, what's wrong with that fish's head? It looks like it has two necks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gills and neck are disconnected from its chest

    ReplyDelete